Filed under News, Uncategorized

Exam Cram is Right Around the Corner

Back to Article
Back to Article

Exam Cram is Right Around the Corner

The Livermore Public Library is offering an amazing opportunity for teenagers during finals week. The library opened up extra space for students to study with extra goods to offer.

Students that study tend to want coffee or just caffeine in general. Teen Service Librarian Jennifer Mosel mentioned that the Teen Advisory Board (TAB) wanted the cafe to be open longer. But because that couldn’t happen, friends of the library gave special funds for coffee, lemonade, snacks, and pizza.

During finals week, there will also be an extra room opened for students to use due to the other rooms filling quickly with kids coming in to study.

Mosel said, “The additional space will offer more teens the opportunity to use the quiet library facilities.”

Many don’t know that the library has TAB. TAB is a group of middle school and high school students who give input to the library’s Teen Services staff.

Mosel stated, “ [TAB is] integral in helping us create new teen-focused programs held at the library, including input on the Teen Summer Reading Program.”

Though currently TAB does not have space for any new members, Mosel will hold onto any applications and contact students in August when she is recruiting for TAB next year. Students can contact Mosel at [email protected] if interested.

About the Writer
Dylan Nagore, News Editor

Dylan Nagore is a senior at Livermore High School. Dylan just moved to Livermore from Florida in June of 2018. He enjoys public speaking, and even speaks...