CYT Into the Woods Jr. Review

Livermore High School’s auditorium was built in 1930. Between 1988 and 1989 the auditorium was completely renovated. This auditorium is now known as the Livermore High School Performing Arts Theater. Throughout its many years, it has housed thousands of theatrical performances.

These performances have not only been from students of LHS, but other Performing Acts groups throughout the community.

This past weekend I had the privilege of enjoying one of those performances. Christian Youth Theater Tri-Valley presented “Into the Woods Jr.”

“Into the Woods Jr.” had a wide variety of actors and actresses of different ages. The youngest being in fourth grade, and the eldest being 18 years old.

“Into the Woods Jr.” was one of the best play put on by children that I have seen before. Every actor and actress on stage sang beautifully, and they were all very energetic and excited. They played their characters perfectly.

CYT’s last showing for “Into the Woods Jr.” was Oct. 28 at 6 p.m.

Every performance that CYT does includes a raffle, and one of those raffles happened to be ap the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Make-A-Wish Foundation is a 501 non-profit organization that was founded in the United States that arranges experiences described as “wishes” to children diagnosed with critical illnesses.

I can’t wait to see another CYT performance.

About the Writer
Lilian White, Staff Writer

Lilian White is 15 years old and a Sophomore, she enjoys reading, listening to music, drawing, and writing to her heart's content. Some of her favorite...

1 Comment

One Response to “CYT Into the Woods Jr. Review”

1. Tracy Whitney on November 4th, 2018 9:16 pm

Thank you for attending Into the Woods Jr. last weekend and for your review of our production. We hope to see you at Aladdin in February!