How to become a Camp Campbell Counselor

Camp Campbell’s Outdoor Science Camp Program for 4th and 5th graders is seeking camp counselors! This camp allows the youth an opportunity to engage in science while gaining a love for nature and the outdoors. Becoming a cabin leader allows you to join a team of mentors who will guide the youth through educational activities, classic camp bonding experiences, and opportunities to learn through nature. 

If you are interested, to be a mentor, you must be at least 15 years old and a sophomore in high school in good academic standing. If you’re currently a Livermore High School student you are required to submit an Independent Study Plan seven days before the first date of absence, which is January 18, for instructions and more information you can visit Mrs. Peterson in the main office. This camp will be from January 18 through January 21. If you would like to participate you need to submit your independent study plan by January 11, 2022.  

If you have any further questions feel free to contact Ms. Cabading ([email protected]) with your concerns or queries. Appointments, drop-ins, and email questions are welcomed! You may email her if you wish to schedule an appointment. Her office is in the Career Center, located inside the library. Not only does this camp offer community service hours, but as well as many wonderful new opportunities and experiences.